Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great "Mommy" Article


I have seen this article going around on Facebook lately, and I just love it! It really does a great job of putting into words exactly what moms do all day, every day! I know I am not alone, but my sweet "baby" Luke barely gives me 10 seconds alone (seriously, I very rarely take a shower without that little guy sitting right outside the shower door asking me millions of questions!), so if I get 10 minutes alone during a typical day... I might just NOT answer your phone call. Leave me a message!! If you haven't seen this article, Enjoy! You can click on it to make it bigger!

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention taking your Mom(who should be helping you) to the doctor, because I cannot talk. I never question where your time goes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good article! I've never seen or read it on FB?? Thanks for sharing! My days used to be more like that and can relate...now I usually like to get an entire hour to myself before the after school mayhem....especially when David travels. I tend to feel bad that I don't call my friends very often....but I assume that they are busy:-)!! I know you're there when I REALLy need you! If you had an old school answering machine then I would probably be yelling...."AMY...answer the phone!!"

    Malinda

    ReplyDelete