Clint has been having a great time riding his mountain bike. He thinks it is FUN and COOL when he crashes and comes home looking like he got attacked by a mountain lion. Seriously, this is what I expect to see every time he comes home from riding. Click on the pictures to get the full effect of how much fun he is having... :-)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Clint's Idea of Fun...
Clint has been having a great time riding his mountain bike. He thinks it is FUN and COOL when he crashes and comes home looking like he got attacked by a mountain lion. Seriously, this is what I expect to see every time he comes home from riding. Click on the pictures to get the full effect of how much fun he is having... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh!!! Okay, I have been attacked by a moutain lion, and Clint's got me beat!!
ReplyDelete