Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kennedy's 9th Birthday

Baby Kennedy Elizabeth - 2000
9 Year Old Kennedy Elizabeth - 2009
Kennedy turned 9 on the 20th! Although the past 9 years have flown by so quickly, I have a hard time actually remembering her as a baby... or even as a toddler. I look at pictures of her with her big bows in her hair and wonder if that really was my little girl! Although she seems so mature and grown-up now, she is still very much a little girl (she still loves playing with Breyer horses and her barn)... and I am hoping that this can last at least a few more years before she morphs into a "tween-ager!" I cringe when I think of how quickly the next 9 years will pass!
We celebrated her birthday with dinner at Johnny Carino's, her favorite restaurant! Nana and Poppa joined us for dinner and Poppa even picked up cupcakes for us to share. It was a fun night...
Kennedy is having a cooking party this Saturday at Young Chef's Academy. Hopefully I will have lots of good pictures to post then!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Kennedy!! I know you will have a great time cooking with your friends. I love to cook too. So I will have to ask my mom to have one of my birthdays there when I get older...only right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete