Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to LUKE!

Luke says, "I am FOUR!!!"
Luke's 4th Birthday Party at Pump It Up!
Logan, Laurel and Luke!
Well, I am way late in writing about Luke's birthday... but I am starting to realize that sometimes late will just have to do. Better than never, right?!
I can't believe our baby turned four on August 12th. When he is not being a complete momma's boy, he is one tough little dude and can definitely hold his own in our house. If there is a scuffle between Luke and Graham, most of the time Luke comes out on top... unless he is bleeding! He already has many battle scars to prove it. Sounds awful, but I am realizing in a family with more than one boy, this is just going to happen. They are like puppies! I have been told that moms of boys are "special people." I get it now... but honestly I don't think I am that kind of special! I have a whole lot of respect for my friends who have three... or more... boys. I am just not cut out for all of that ruckus!
Luke had his fourth birthday party at Pump it Up, and was happy to see a lot of his friends from the neighborhood and school at the party. It was a frog themed party, and I thought it turned out pretty cute... but being the cool little guy that he is, Luke still wants to have a rock 'n roll birthday party. We're working on that one...
I started writing this post on August 22nd.... today is September 2nd!! Ugh! Lots more posts coming soon! :-)

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time at your birthday Luke! What a perfect birthday date for an oh-so-cute friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete