Monday, May 18, 2009

Kennedy's Dance Recital

Kennedy Elizabeth
Kennedy and Mr. Tom
Kennedy riding BJ
Cloverleaf Barrels

Technically a horse show is not a dance recital... but for Kennedy, that is the only kind of dance recital there is! She still loves everything about horses from reading about them to riding them.

After years of giving her beautiful doll houses that she was never very interested in playing with, we finally realized that, to her, a doll house is a wooden barn filled with Breyer horses. She is definitely happiest when she is on a horse, and I think she almost has us all convinced that she should have her own horse.

These are just a few pictures from her horse show, which actually was a lot like a dance recital, although I think it was more beautiful and much more entertaining than any dance recital I have ever been to! Click here to see more horse show pictures and a few from her last volleyball game (she also LOVES volleyball!).

No comments:

Post a Comment