Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Visit to the Ranch

The Kiemsteadt Family

Luke and Graham having fun with the tractor. Imagine the trouble these boys would get into if we really did live on a ranch! :-) Click on the picture to see it bigger...

Luke is finally brave enough to feed the cows too!

Kennedy... completely happy

Graham with Adagio and Bevo

Kennedy feeding Adagio

We had a great time visiting Clint's uncle Clarence's ranch in Hempstead last Sunday. The kids love it there, especially Kennedy. She has always said that when she grows up she will have a big ranch with lots of animals, and I really think she will. Luke is finally starting to warm up to the cows, although he is not crazy about the Longhorns. Graham, a typical boy with no fear kept saying, "Dude, did you see that one almost hit me with his horns," as if he wanted to get hit with the horns. Sometimes I really miss living in the country... although I will leave the animals to Kennedy! Click here if you would like to see more pictures from our fun day at the ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment